How to Clean Makeup Brushes
Hello beauties 🙂
Regular cleaning of makeup brushes is a must habit we all should adopt and, there are many huge reasons wrapped behind it I’ll try explaining some of the reasons to Clean Makeup Brushes Daily.
- Regular cleaning of brushes keeps them soft which is very important as we use them on our skin.
- Dirty makeup brushes become scratchy and, we definitely don’t want to use scratchy brushes on our face.
- Regular cleaning of makeup brushes increases there life – I’m sure you want them last longer!
- Dirty makeup brushes can transfer bacteria and dirt from skin to makeup products; vice versa.
So today I am going to share a very affordable technique which I use personally to clean makeup brushes at home with comfort. It’s a very simple method I do it after every 3-4 uses of my makeup brushes.
All You Need to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Baby shampoo – I use Johnson baby shampoo
- Warm water
Method to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Take some lukewarm water in a bowl.
- Mix some shampoo in it. If your brushes are really dirty then increase the amount of shampoo.
- Place your brushes in this water for about 5 minutes so that all the makeup gets loosen and gets clean easily.
- Now gently massage the brushes with your hands to take out all the makeup from its bristles. You will see the water getting dirty.
- After this rinse brushes under a tap with a lukewarm water. Don’t use cold water to wash makeup brushes.
- Now through the dirty water from bowl, refill it and, again place your makeup brushes in it. This process should be repeated until the clean water runs out from the brushes.
- Finally pat dry your brushes with a clean towel and, squeeze them a little to take out the extra moisture.
- Gently reshape the brushes.
- Place them slightly inclined on towel so that no moisture can reach the glue which is holding a handle of a brush and the bristles together.
So this is a simple method to clean makeup brushes. Let me know in comments if this method helps you clean makeup brushes and, would love to know your way of cleaning makeup brushes!
Love n hugs 🙂