Smokey Eye Makeup tutorial
It’s been 2 months I guess since I am connected to you all. All your comments make my day, they mean a lot to me. Seriously! 🙂
Today I am very excited as I am going to post the first ever Smokey Eye Makeup tutorial of mine on my blog. As it’s the first tutorial I have tried to keep it as simple as possible. Hope you all will like it. Let’s start with the tutorial now.
What You Will Need For This Smokey Eye Makeup
1. Concealer- You cannot do the Smokey Eye Makeup without concealing your under eye dark circles as they will make you look tiered and dull.
2. Eye primer- eye primer is used to keep the eye shadow in place for a longer time.
3. Blue eye shadow- You can use any blue eye shadow of your choice.
4. Black eye shadow- You can use any black eye shadow of your choice, here I did not use a jet black eye shadow, instead of it I used a very light black eye shadow .
5. Medium brown eye shadow- You can use any brown eye shadow which is 1 tone darker than your skin color.
6. Eye liner, khol pencil and mascara – These three for final touch ups.
Let’s Start With The Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial Step By Step
Prime your lid by using an eye primer and conceal the under eye area by using the concealer that matches your skin tone. Then set this base by using a powder. You can also conceal the under eye area at the end of the eye makeup because the eye shadow fall out can create the mess.
Apply the blue eye shadow over all the lid area. I prefer the patting motion while applying eye shadow instead of sweeping motion as patting motion prevent the fall out.
Blend this blue eye shadow on the crease line. You can use a blending brush to this step. But I did this with the same shader brush which I used to apply eye shadow on the lid area.
Apply the black eye shadow on the crease and blend it by using a medium brown eye shadow. The black eye shadow is not a jet black eye shadow but it is a very light black which I used here just to give some depth to the crease line.
Actually this is not a step. Here I just wanted to show that the makeup will look like this so far.
Highlight the brow bone by using a highlighter color which can be a champagne or beige eye shadow.
Apply the same blue eye shadow on the outer corner of the lower lash line.
Step 8 to 11:
Finish the look by applying liner, khol on the lower waterline and 2 coats of mascara on top and bottom lash line.
So this was the complete look. I paired this eye makeup look with a mang teeka. Hope you all liked it. I will love to know this in your comments.
Love and hugs. 🙂