Tresemme Climate Control Conditioner Review
Hey friends, hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to review Tresemme Climate Control Conditioner. I bought the small size bottle of this conditioner, used it for a month and within a month period I’m ready for its review. Let’s take a look at the review of this climate control conditioner.
Price: 68 Rs for 100ml
- Climate control complex with keratin and olive oil hydrates hair.
- The formula coats hair with proteins to defend it against humidity, wind, static and UV rays.
- Saloon performance.
- Prevent frizz all day long.
- Smoothes the hair cuticle, leaving strands looking shinier and more vibrant.
- Preps hair for styling so that your look will last all day long, despite bad weather condition.
Water, cetearyl, alcohol, dimethicone and amodimethicone and PEG-7 propylheptyl ether and cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, perfume, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, methyl parabene, disodium EDTA, lactic acid, lysine hydrochloride, panthenol, hydrolyzed keratin, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, olea euro[aea (olive) fruit oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone and ethylisothiazolinone.
Conditioner comes in a white colored bottle with a black color flip-open cap. The packaging is nice easy to use and travel friendly.
My Experience with Tresemme Climate Control Conditioner
Conditioner has a thick consistency with a mild fragrance, though the smell is not very pleasant and it also does not linger for a very long time. After shampooing my hair I took a small amount of conditioner and applied it on my wet hair. It spread easily on wet hairs; I left it for few minutes and then rinse it of completely so that no greasiness was left on hairs. My hair felt little bit smooth and the frizz was also controlled to some extent but not completely. This conditioner did not help at all in detangling the hair and it also didn’t provide any shine to my hair as per its claims.
I expected a lot from this conditioner as this is a new brand launched few years back in India and it promises to give saloon like performance but it did not do so. It is a good conditioner for frizzy hairs but the girls who have very dry hairs as I do can skip this conditioner as it does not give any shine to hair and do nothing to improve the dryness.
My Likes and Dislikes For Tresemme Climate Control Conditioner
- Control frizz to some extent but not completely.
- Availability is not an issue.
- Has a very mild fragrance which I don’t like but the good thing is that, that the fragrance does not lingers for a very long time.
- Give little bit smoothness to hair.
- Claims to contain keratin and olive oil.
- Easy to rinse off.
- Did nothing to improve the dryness of my hair.
- Did not help in detangling department.
- Does not completely control the frizz.
- Does not give shine to my hairs.
It controls the frizz to some extent but does not cure it completely, gives little bit smoothness to hair and did nothing for the dryness. I think this shampoo will not be liked by girls who have extremely dry and frizzy hairs.
Will I recommend it?
Not to the girls who have extremely dry and frizzy hairs.
2.9/5 for its poor performance